Wonderful Tuscany Wine Tour in Chianti Wine Region Siena and San Gimignano
9.30 am Departure from Florence.
10.15 am Visit Siena.
12.30 am Departure from Chianti Classico and stop at boutique winery for an authentic Tuscany Lunch included wine, olive oil tasting & balsamic tasting (Vernaccia, Chianti Classico, Chianti Riserva, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Truffle Oil, Vinsanto).
02.30 pm Through the beautiful Tuscan countryside approaching San Gimignano. (the unique medieval city of towers – a UNESCO World Heritage Site) Visit the famous medieval watch towers (we recommend you to climb the Great Tower). Gelato time
4.00 pm We go back to Florence where the tour would be end by 5:00 pm but only after making a stop at Piazzale Michelangelo for a panoramic appreciate the exceptional view of Florence
• Roundtrip transportation with english Driver Guide
• Comfortable air conditioning car or minivan (Mercedes/W/Audi/GM Opel)
• English speaking informative Under The Tuscan Sun Tour Driver Guide
• Visit Siena (time to visit the Duomo, climb the Duomo and explore the famous main square)
• Visit to vineyards and olive groves (stop and walk through the vineyards)
• Guided Chianti winery tour
• Wine, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar tasting
• Authentic tuscan wine pairing lunch
• Visit to the medieval town of San Gimignano (time to climb the Great Tower and taste famous Art World Champion Gelato!)
• Visit to Michelangelo square in Florence.
Tickets entrance to the Museums
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Fully Licensed Tour Operator Incoming Italy since 1980
- Professional Local Drivers
- Mondial Insurance
- Minimum age is 18 years
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.