VIP Package WOW Tour of Rome In One Day: Colosseum, Vatican, Fountains and Squares – skip the line tickets, lunch, guide and luxury car incl
- Architecture Tours in Rome
- Historical & Heritage Tours in Rome
- Tours in Rome
- First Time in Rome
- Friday in Rome
- Right Now in Rome
- Saturday in Rome
- Today in Rome
- Tomorrow in Rome
- Weekend in Rome
- Famous in Rome
- Historical in Rome
- Main in Rome
- Most visited in Rome
- Recommended in Rome
- Couple in Rome
- Family in Rome
- Kids in Rome
- Seniors in Rome
- Single in Rome
- Around in Rome
- Outdoor in Rome
- Birthday in Rome
- Christmas in Rome
- Valentine's Day in Rome
- Autumn in Rome
- Spring in Rome
- Summer in Rome
- Sunny in Rome
- Winter in Rome
- Special offer in Rome
Only 1 day in Rome? There is still time to visit many of the city’s most iconic attractions. The itinerary focuses on the best Rome has to offer: Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine, Vatican. Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peters Basilica + Driven Guided Tour of Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Navona Square and Pantheon. Just book! We will take care of everything: tickets, pick up, drop off, intermediate transfers and lunch! Experienced and friendly guides with stay with you for the whole day!
Everything is included, even lunch, for an assle-free experience.
This is an Exclusive Private Tour, only for your group or family!
Our dedicated team will personally tailor your tour to cater to your needs.
We pick up from:
– all central hotels/B&B/Apartments,
– Civitavecchia Port,
– Fiumicino Airport and Fiumicino Hotels.
– We customize the tour with pick up and drop off from other areas, as well! Just give us your pick up/drop off location and we will communicate the extra charge.
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Private transportation)
- Intermediate transfers between the sites (Private vehicle)
- Guided Driven Tour of main Fountains and Squares
- Certified multilingual guide
- Skip the line tickets to all sites
- Guided Tour of Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine
- Guided Tour of Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica
- Lunch - you will stop in a selected restaurant to enjoy a typical Roman lunch (Starter, Main Course, and water included)
- All Fees and Taxes
Note: Pick up and drop off are included to and from all centrally located hotels/B&B/apartments in a radius of 7 km from the Pantheon. Write your location on your booking. You have not booked, yet: do not worry, you will do it afterward and communicate it to us!
The Booking Confirmation Voucher is all you need to bring with you
Please note that: - Cars and drivers might change at every transfer: remember to get all your belongings with you. - Oversized bags or backpacks and big umbrellas are not allowed; small backpacks and foldable umbrellas are permitted. - You must bring something to cover shoulders (a scarf is OK) and knees inside the Sistine and the Basilica.
The tour involves significant walking; wear comfortable shoes. Be prepared for any weather condition
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Pick up: included for all centrally located hotels/B&B/apartments in a radius of 7 km from the Pantheon.
- Drop off: included back to your accommodation or wherever in the city center.
In case your hotel is far from the city center, just let us know and we will charge the difference of pick up and drop off according to the extra distance.A quick reminder for your tour: - Cars and drivers might change at every transfer: remember to bring all your belongings with you. - Oversized bags or backpacks and big umbrellas are not allowed; small bags and backpacks and foldable umbrellas are permitted. - Cover shoulders (a scarf is OK) and knees inside the Sistine and the Basilica. - Guides cannot skip metal detectors checks - St. Peter's Basilica and the Sistine Chaple might close without previous notice. Last-minute, we are unable to organize the tour differently. We will explain the Basilica from St. Peter's Square.