Visiting the Vatican Museums (one of the busiest museums in the world) can be an overwhelming experience, where hordes of tourists are everywhere, the guides trying to get their groups to the next gallery as fast as possible and where the Sistine Chapel is usually shoulder to shoulder packed, you probably will not be able the see the mosaic work beneath your feet. This is why we have organized this early entry tour; you can walk to the museums at 8:00 Am, an hour before their public opening and you will see and definitely enjoy another Vatican: Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel & St. Peters Basilica Early Entry Private Tour.
Skip the line reserved ticket of the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel,Use of audio machine,Privileged access to the St. Peter's Basilica,Breakfast,Complimentary Ticket of St. Peter's dome (adults only),Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums,Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel,Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.