Vatican City and Ancient Rome private full day trip
- Architecture Tours in Rome
- Audio Guided Tours in Rome
- City Tours in Rome
- Cultural & Theme Tours in Rome
- Historical & Heritage Tours in Rome
- Sightseeing Tours in Rome
- Tours in Rome
- Famous in Rome
- Historical in Rome
- Main in Rome
- Most visited in Rome
- Recommended in Rome
- Special in Rome
- Couple in Rome
- Family in Rome
- Kids in Rome
- Seniors in Rome
- Single in Rome
We offer an English speaking driver who can provide transportation, but highly recommend adding a private guide for a more memorable experience.
The Vatican Ratified in 1929 as a sovereign state, the108 acres of ground within the Vatican city walls house St. Peter’s Basilica, the Vatican Museums with magnificent works of art including the Sistine Chapel with its famous ceiling painted by Michelangelo, and lush immaculately cured gardens. Since it is governed by the Bishop of Rome, the Pope, its government can be described as ecclesiastical and the highest state functionaries are in fact clerics.
The modern-day home of the pope, the smallest independent nation state in the world in terms of area and population. It is the territorial seat of the Holy See, the institutional entity represented by the Pope, and hence the principal ecclesiastical seat of the Catholic Church of both Eastern and Western worlds.
Private transportation,Private Guide (if option select)
Lunch,Admission Tickets,Gratuities,Entry/Admission - Vatican City,Entry/Admission - Via dei Fori Imperiali,Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.