Trip to your Basque roots and Gastronomic Experience: “Pintxo Studio”
meet on location or pick up
- Food Tours in San Sebastián
- Food, Wine & Nightlife in San Sebastián
- Tours in San Sebastián
- Private in San Sebastián
- Couple in San Sebastián
- Family in San Sebastián
- Seniors in San Sebastián
- Single in San Sebastián
- Autumn in San Sebastián
- Spring in San Sebastián
- Summer in San Sebastián
- Sunny in San Sebastián
- Winter in San Sebastián
This interesting experience of 6 hours consist of visiting one of the treasures of the city that only few people know. We are talking about Albaola the Maritime Factory where we can see the duplicate of the construction of Galeón San Juan, an iconic whaler of the XVI century.
Ubicated in the Ondartxo cove, in Pasaia, it allows you comprehending the history of the whaler San Juan, an example of the firsts transoceanic cargo ships that sailed up from Euskadi to Terranova.
Cross the Pasajes Bay to San Juan where we will go to a local restaurant to make a gastronomic experience in that traditional basque restaurant.
Finally, you will enjoy one PintxoStudio elaborated with the best products: Fresh fish and seafood, homegrown products and meats of quality. Enjoy the little delicacies after each class.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in hotels in the city centre with private transport
- Live guide during the day
- Entrance ticket and visit of Albaola Maritime Factory
- Boat transfer to Pasai Donibane
- Gastronomic experience “Pintxo Workshop”
- TOUR GUIDES: Languages: Basque, Spanish, English
- Anything that is not in the "included" section
● A minimum of 2 people.
● With a private tour guide, the activities could be adjusted to meet your needs.
● Please, provide us with any special request you have or eating intolerances.