Tour for Vegetarians in Tuscany – Chianti Wine and Organic Food From Florence
Private Tour for Vegeterians in Tuscany – Chianti Wine and Farmer Food – Tuscan Organic Life Style
Tour Length: 7/8 hours.
Dates: Every season. Days of Week: Everyday.
Departure Point: From your accomodation. Please note that the rate includes a pick-up and drop-off in Florence. Driver can be arranged to pick you from the place you stay in any region within Tuscany.
Departure Time: 09.30 am – return 5.00/5:30 pm.
Note: During this excursion transport will be made in a de-luxe limousine or minivan or motorcoach which offers the maximum comfort, with air-conditioning, large panoramic windows and comfortable seats.
Popularity: ***** (best seller vegeterian tour in Tuscany)
Pickup and Drop-Off directly at your address.,Travel by Mercedes or equivalent luxury-level car or minibus with an English-speaking driver (approx. 8 hours),Tour of two boutique Chianti wineries with winery owner or qualified guide.,Vegetarian farmer lunch will be in one of the wineryes,Guided tasting of Chianti wines with English-speaking winery expert.,Visit to small Tuscan village such as San Gimignano or Greve in Chianti and its wine and gourmet food shops.,Panoramic Photo Stops between the vineyards, olive grooves and cypress.,Panoramic stop at Michelangelo Square (stunning view on Florence),Booking for lunch in one of the two Wine Estate (meal included),SPECIAL NOTE: Authentic Farmer Lunch + Wine Tasting + Olive Oil Tasting + Balsamic Vinegar Tasting there are included in the total cost.,Lunch,Bottled water,Coffee and/or Tea,Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Your private full-day wine tour begins in the morning when your English-speaking driver picks you up in a luxury vehicle at your accommodations in either Florence or Siena. You’ll be off through the stunning hills of Tuscany, between hilltop towns and hidden valleys to experience these wonderful organic Chianti wines. Your first stop will be a well-known Chianti winery set on a beautiful, expansive estate that has been producing wines in a green method for years! You’ll tour the winery in with an English-speaking winery guide, see the cellars and then taste their delicious Chianti wines.
- Your next stop of the day will be a charming Tuscan village such as San Gimignano or Greve in Chianti, with its gourmet food and wine shops. Lunch can be served here in a delicious authentic wine estate which sources local foods for their creative, delectable dishes. After lunch you’ll be driven to your second winery of the day: a small boutique winery (producing less than 10,000 bottles a year – some of the big producers make over 1 million bottles per year) growing their grapes and creating their delicious red and white wines based on biodynamic principles (indicating organically produced but with an extra bonus!). Learn about the winery’s techniques and taste their lovely Chianti wines as you soak in the relaxing, countryside atmosphere.
- Your day is finished when your private English-speaking driver returns you to either Florence or Siena, but the memories of this amazing full-day tour will stay with you surely each time you open a bottle of wine back at home.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time