The “Romantique” San Sebastián Premium
meet on location
- Cultural & Theme Tours in San Sebastián
- Sightseeing Tours in San Sebastián
- Tours in San Sebastián
- Historical in San Sebastián
- Private in San Sebastián
- Couple in San Sebastián
- Family in San Sebastián
- Kids in San Sebastián
- Seniors in San Sebastián
- Single in San Sebastián
- Autumn in San Sebastián
- Spring in San Sebastián
- Summer in San Sebastián
- Sunny in San Sebastián
- Winter in San Sebastián
San Sebastián is known as the “Pearl of the Cantabrian”, is one of the cities that best combine gastronomy, culture and beauty. Donostia welcomes visitants as a part of the city.
Enjoy a walk through the Old Part of the city and the romantic area, with a tasting of some pintxos and typical local drinks, as a “donostiarra”. You will also discover the best view in the world from Mount Igueldo´s theme park.
- Hotel pick-up in hotels in the city center
- Extended guided walking visit with private guide
- 3 "pintxos" and 3 beverages
- TOUR GUIDES: Languages: Basque, Spanish, English, French -> ON REQUEST German, Portuguese and Italian
- Tips and gratuities for the restaurant
- Anything that is not mentioned in the "included" section
- A minimum of 2 people.
- With a private tour guide, the activities can be adjusted to meet your needs.
- Please, provide us with any special request you have or eating intolerances.
- Please note that this tour is a culture and food tour. But, you will get a pair of local snacks as well as a cultural walk in order to learn about the Basque culture and gastronomy. Please note that you will not receive a full meal.