The New and Modern Bilbao, from San Sebastián
meet on location or pick up
In the morning, once we arrive to Bilbao from San Sebastian, we´ll do a tour around the most iconic área of the city. Because of it´s history and location, Bilbao offers a perfect mix of arquitectura, tradition, sea and mountain.
We will visit the Ribera Market, located next to the river, which is a comercial reference for all the región. During the visit, we´ll enjoy 2 “pintxo” with 2 beverages suggested by the tour guide. The guide will also give suggestions about where to eat.
After the free time given for lunch, we´ll head to the location that made Bilbao famous all around the globe, Guggenheim Museum. There, we will have a private guided visit in order to make us understand better all the paintings and art pieces.
Once we are done in the museum, we´ll head back to San Sebastián.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in hotels in the city centre with driving guide for the whole experience.
- City tour around Ribera Market
- 2 pintxo and 2 beverage
- Suggestions for lunch (Lunch not included)
- Tickets for Guggenheim Museum
- TOUR GUIDES: Languages: Basque, Spanish, English, French -> ON REQUEST German, Portuguese and Italian
- Tips and gratuities for the restaurant or guide
- Anything that is not mentioned in the "included" section
- A minimum of 2 people.
- With a private tour guide, the activities can be adjusted to meet your needs.
- Please, provide us with any special request you have or eating intolerances.