The Montmartre Private Food Tour with a French Gastronomy Expert
meet on location or pick up
With a flexible time departure, we will begin the tour in Montmartre. So get quickly introduced to French specialties thanks to your passionate, local and private guide.
During the tour you will have the opportunity to discover small artisans with a very traditional way to work.
You will stop by 8 stops of some of Paris most fantastic shops ! While discovering the area you will for example try wines, cheeses, pastries, cured meat, the french baguette and other great traditional french delicacy. This tour could also be the opportunity to taste chocolate and Macarons from renown chocolatiers.
If you have any special request, do not hesitate ! We will be happy to try to make your dreams possible !
Bottled water,Alcoholic Beverages,Beverages,Food tasting,Hotel pickup can be arranged,Local guide,Private tour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.