Stonehenge, Salisbury, Windsor Castle From London Day Trip in a Private Vehicle
meet on location
See the UNESCO-listed Stonehenge and Salisbury Cathedral and the Royal Windsor Castle in a single day on this self-guided tour and don’t worry about the logistics of organizing your own transport when you embark on this full-day at Stonehenge, Salisbury, and Windsor Castle day trip. which include admission tickets to Stonehenge in Windsor Castle with audio guides. this private vehicle service (with nobody else) which will pick you up directly from your accommodation at a time that suits you.
• Self-guided tour of Stonehenge, Windsor Castle including private hotel pickup and drop-off
• Designed for travelers wanting to combine convenience with flexibility
• Explore the regal residence at your own pace with an audio guide
Hotel Pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Total 4 hours and 30 minutes waiting time.
Admission tickets and audio guides
Food and drinks
Additional waiting time
Admission tickets Salisbury Cathedral
Umbrella, Waterproof jacket this is England, Comfortable Footwear, Camera.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible, Vehicles not wheelchair accessible but will accommodate a foldable wheelchair (No additional cost)
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- If you require additional waiting time this can be arranged with the driver (Additional costs)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Any London accommodation in the following postcode areas Bayswater W2, Belgravia SW1, Bloomsbury WC1, Chelsea SW3, Covent Garden WC2, Earls Court SW5, Euston NW1, Hammersmith SW6, Holborn WC2, Kensington SW7, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station NW1, Knightsbridge SW3, Marylebone NW8, Mayfair W1, Notting Hill W8, Holland Park W1, Shepherd's Bush W14, Paddington W2, Pimlico SW1, Regents Park NW1, Soho W1, St James’s NW1, St John's Wood NW8, Victoria SW1, West End W1, Waterloo SE1, Westminster SE1, Whitehall SW1.
We are able to pick up from other locations in London for an additional charge between £20 - £40 extra (Per Vehicle). This will be confirmed by the travel date. Fees can be paid to the driver in cash on the day of the Service
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.