SEMI – PRIVATE: Discover Capri Island by boat – From Rome
meet on location
From Rome to Capri to enjoy the most beloved island of the world. An exclusive tour, aboard a local skiff of Sorrento with only 12 passengers and a professional captain who will let you discover the amazing island of Capri by the sea: you will be conquered by the stunning beauty of the island, visiting hidden caves, enjoying majestic reefs, arches in the rocks, all the famous attractions of the coast and, at the end, you will enjoy the sea jumping into the water. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to visit the island by land for 4 hours.
High-speed train Rome/Naples round trip,Roundtrip Transfers from Naples train station to the port,Professional skipper English speaking,Dry snacks and Drinks (beer – wine – coke – diet coke – water – limoncello),Equipment for snorkeling,Snacks,Bottled water,Alcoholic Beverages
Entrance Fee Blu Grotto: 15,00 euro,Disembarkation Fee in Capri: 2,50 euro,Beach towel,On board will be possible rent multilingual audio guide,Entry/Admission - Natural Arch,Entry/Admission - Giardini di Augusto
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- PLEASE NOTE:
- In case of high tide- sea the Blu Grotto visit could be not guaranteed.
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.
- Do not forget: swimsuit – beach towel – sunscreen -sun hat – camera - passport.
- Following some important information about tour:
- Roundtrip Train tickets will forward to you a prior day before travel date due as per our cancellation policy you will be able to cancel it with 100% refund at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Train from Rome to Naples will departs at about 7:00 am (but please check always the departure time on the tickets when sent – according with availability timing could change).
- Please be advised, in Rome you must reach the train station “Roma Termini” by yourself and no assistance will be there. Make sure to get in the right train checking the train number on the big display with all the departures.
- Once get in Naples, A driver will meet you at the Arrival binary with your name on his board.
- A transfer provided by us, will bring you from Naples train station to the embarkation port where trip by boat will starts.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.