Private Vatican Museum, Basilica and Sistine Chapel Tour
meet on location
This Exclusive 3 hours Private Tour focuses on the main masterpieces of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica. Visiting the Vatican extraordinary collections and the prodigious Sistine Chapel with a private guide is the best way to really enjoy the best of Italian Art! Are you Visiting the Museums with Kids? A Children-Friendly Guide will keep them captivated with numerous stories and will relax and enjoy!
– Cars and drivers might change at every transfer: remember to bring all your belongings with you.
– Big bags or backpacks and big umbrellas are not allowed inside the sites.
– Cover knees and shoulders inside the Sistine and in every Church.
– Guides cannot avoid metal detectors checks
– St. Peter’s Basilica might close without previous notice, mostly in Easter and Christmas.
Last minute, we are unable to organize the tour in a different way. We will explain the Basilica from St. Peter’s Square.
- Certified multilingual guides
- Skip the line tickets to Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- All Fees and Taxes
Hotel pick up and drop off ( available on request )
The Booking Confirmation Voucher is all you need to bring with you.
Important: Oversized bags or backpacks and big umbrellas are not allowed; small backpacks and foldable umbrellas are permitted. - You must bring something to cover shoulders (a scarf is OK) and knees inside the Sistine and the Basilica.
The tour involves significant walking; wear comfortable shoes.
Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation (busses and Ottaviano underground station)
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.