Private Tour to the Sanctuary of Fatima, Nazare, and Obidos
meet on location or pick up
Enjoy a full-day visiting the world-renown Sanctuary of Fátima, the fishing village of Nazare, and the medieval village of Obidos. Discover some of Portugal’s most fascinating small towns. Stop at the Gothic monastery in the town of Batalha. Customize your day with the help of your knowledgeable guide to best suit your interests. Round-trip transportation is included.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of four people per booking is required
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.