Private Guided Tour: Picasso in Barcelona
meet on location
Immerse yourself in the magical and mysterious world of Pablo Picasso during this private 4-hour art tour of Barcelona. Visit the popular Picasso Museum, which spans five buildings, and admire hundreds of works by the artist. Then head to the place he held his first exhibition, his favorite restaurant, and other important ‘Picasso sites.’ Along the way, pass through the trendy El Born district and historic Gothic Quarter, two of Barcelona’s most distinct neighborhoods. A private guide provides personalized attention during this tour.
Entrance fees (Picasso Museum),Professional guide for 4 hours,Private tour
Food and drinks,Gratuities (recommended),Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you arrive late you might loose the entrance at Picasso Museum
- The order of the itinerary might change due to availability tickets
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.