Premium Game of Thrones landscapes Tour
meet on location or pick up
- Cultural & Theme Tours in San Sebastián
- Sightseeing Tours in San Sebastián
- Tours in San Sebastián
- Historical in San Sebastián
- Private in San Sebastián
- Couple in San Sebastián
- Family in San Sebastián
- Kids in San Sebastián
- Seniors in San Sebastián
- Single in San Sebastián
- Autumn in San Sebastián
- Spring in San Sebastián
- Summer in San Sebastián
- Sunny in San Sebastián
- Winter in San Sebastián
This will be a fantastic experience on the Basque Coast. We will meet in addition to the scenarios in which the seventh season of Game of Thrones has been recorded, two of the most important treasures in our Coast. “San Juan de Gaztelugatxe” and “Itzurun-Flysch en Zumaia”.
The first stop will be to visit Basque Coast Geopark. That is a little area located between Cantabrian Sea and Basque mountains. There, a boat will be ready to pick up the group.
The thirteen meters of cliffs in the Geopark keep some spectacular rock layers formations called Flysch which as if it were an encyclopedia, it shows us more than 60 millions of years about the Earth history. Both geologists and tourists can walk through these cliffs or make a trip on a boat in order to travel back in time and to discover, as an example, the black thin layer which evidences an asteroid impact and the big dinosaur extinction that took place 65 millions of years ago.
On our way to the next location, we will stop at Portuondo, from where we will be able to have a beautiful view of Mundaka. There we´ll enjoy a full traditional menú in a restaurant in Portuondo.
Then, we will visit San Juan de Gaztelugatxe. At the end of the stairway you could place your feet into San Juan Bautista´s footprint and according to what it is said, it brings good luck. At the top, you will find a picturesque chapel as well as spectacular Cantabrian Sea views which has carved on the island several cliffs, tunnels and impossible arcs.
Once you have reached the top, do not forget to ring three times the chapel bell and to make a wish. Formerly, people did that in order to ask for fertility and to drive evil spirits or headaches away. The bell is handy and easy to touch so, ringing it would be a catching activity for children and also for adults.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in hotels in the city centre with chofer
- Private guide for the whole experience
- Boat Trip in Basque Coast Geopark
- Full menu in a traditional restaurant
- Guided Tour in San Juan de Gaztelugatxe
- Included languages: Spanish, English, Basque and French. Other languages will potentially have charges.
TOUR GUIDES: Languages: Basque, Spanish, English, French -> ON REQUEST German, Portuguese and Italian
- Tips and gratuities for the restaurant or guide
- Anything that is not mentioned in the "included" section
- A minimum of 2 people.
- With a private tour guide, the activities can be adjusted to meet your needs.
- Please, provide us with any special request you have or eating intolerances.