Palaiokastritsa Vespa Tour from Corfu
meet on location
Join our Palaiokastritsa Vespa Tour to ride along scenic country roads and traditional villages, including a visit to Palaiokastritsa, and Angelokastro. This tour includes a hearty Corfiot cuisine lunch with a fine selection of original local dishes.
a Vespa® top case to store your helmets or backpack, camera etc , HelmetsVespa®
Gloves on request
Lunch (inform us of any special dietary requirements or food allergies).
Third party insurance for civil liability
Any Private Expenses
Hotel Pick up & drop off
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Driving license requirements for Vespa Scooter ABS/ASR: European Driving License: A, A1, A2. International Driving License: A, A1
- For passengers that do not have a scooter or motorcycle driving license since March 2019 we have available the Mp3- trikes option.
- The driving license requirements for Piaggio MP3 300 Three wheeled scooter: Driving license Class B or international B obtained before 19th of January 2013. European Driving License: B, A, A2. International Driving License: B, A. Previous experience driving scooters or motorcycles is mandatory for the rider.
- Minimum age of driver: 18 for Vespa 125cc, 20 for Piaggio Mp3 300cc
- You need to present an ID Card or Passport as well as your driving license.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing, so you can enjoy the experience at its fullest
- 69.5 kilometers, 43.2 miles distance covered
- Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes prior to departure.