Medieval Florence Tour For Kids
meet on location or pick up
Enjoy a private tour of 4 hours of the breathtaking city of Florence!
Visit the Academy Museum, admire Michelangelo’s David and discover the fascinating Medieval sites of Florence! This private tour is exclusively dedicated to your and your family, with a private child expert guide for an enriching cultural experience. The whole family will have fun while learning.
Experience the magic of Medieval Florence by visiting Palazzo Davanzati and Palazzo Strozzi and allowing your children to immerse themselves into the history of the rich families of Florence, their rivalries and the sublime architectural and Art heritage they left behind.
Allow us to treat you to a taste of Authentic Italian gelato for the perfect florentine experience!
Professional guide for 4 hours
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Tickets for Palazzo Davanzati to be paid on site
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you arrive late you might loose the entrance to the Academy Museum
- The order of the sites visit might change due to availability tickets
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.