Granada Private Walking Tour Albaicin and Sacromonte
meet on location or pick up
Let you guide by our expert and friendly guide through the charming streets of Albaicin and Sacromonte, the most typical neighborhoods in Granada, the ones with the best views of the Alhambra and that preserve the most antique traditions.
2 H Walking Tour
Pick up at customer Hotel (if in the historical center) or nearest meeting point
Entrance Tickets to Monuments
Food and Drinks
Drop off service
It is advisable to bring a bottle of water during the itinerary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water for the tour due to its duration.
- We recommend bringing umbrellas in case of rain.
- Due to the passage through narrow streets with slopes and steps this route is unfortunately, not recommended for people with reduced mobility.
- Please leave us your complete mobile telephone number with full international code, at time of booking, in case we need to contact
- Please leave us name and address of your accomodation in Granada
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
- During summer months july and august stating hour of the tour will be at 18:00 instead of 17:00