Gothic Quarter and Sagrada Familia Private Guided Tour in Barcelona
meet on location
Get an intimate look at Barcelona’s most beloved spots during this 4-hour private guided tour!
Admire the famous Sagrada Familia, both from outdoor and indoor: its unique impressive towers with spires seem to touch the sky, almost defying the sense of gravity. Guess the meaning behind the countless Biblical stories illustrated through the detailed statues that adorn the main facades, such as Nativity Facade, dedicated to the Birth of Jesus, and the Passion Facade.
Skip the line at the worldwide famous Sagrada Familia and learn all about the history and symbolism of the cathedral, as well as about the Modernist movement it helped define.
Then, take your time to explore the Gothic Quarter through its charming alleys, local shops, and Medieval buildings of each Gothic corner. It will be like stepping into a fairytale!
Head to El Born district, full of boutiques, bars and restaurants, where you can have the chance to taste many popular appetizing tapas and their flavors on your own.
Entrance fees (Sagrada Familia and Cathedral of St. Eulalia in gothic quarter)
Professional guide for 4 hours
Skip the line for Sagrada Familia entrance
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you arrive late you might loose the entrance for Sagrada
- The order of the visits of the itinerary might change due to tickets availability
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.