Gaudì Private Tour in Barcelona | Gaudì Experience
meet on location
Immerse yourself into the symbolism and immense beauty of the architectural work of Spain’s most famous architect, Antoni Gaudí, during this private 4-hour guided tour of Barcelona!
Skip the line at the famous modernist cathedral La Sagrada Familia, heading directly inside to tour this fascinating monument that is still being developed. Find out how Antoni Gaudí made Barcelona as unique as it is today with his impressive, imaginative Catalan modernism. Full of symbolism, his work and life story will captivate you. Enjoy the astounding play of lights within the Cathedral. Head to Casa Batllò with your dedicated expert guide and discover a whimsical universe that only Spain’s most famous architect could create.
Finish at the famous house Casa Milà, for another view of how Gaudi shaped the look of this city as a whole making Barcelona unique in the whole world.
Please note: Family-oriented tours can be arranged for those traveling with children.
- Private tour
- Professional guide for 4 hours
- Skip the Line tickets Fast track entrance: Sagrada Familia
- Skip the Line tickets Fast track entrance: Casa Batlò
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Refillable bottle of water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: if you arrive late you might loose the entrance
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.