Gaudi in a Day Guided Private Tour
A pioneer of Catalan Modernism, Gaudí left his powerful mark on Barcelona turning it into one of the most unique cities in the world. Explore the Gaudí universe with this 7-hour tour to discover his symbolism and brilliance!
Meet your guide at your centrally located hotel, your discovery of Catalan Modernism begins at Park Güell. It’s mesmerizing to observe how Antoni Gaudí perfectly blended nature and architecture creating a surreal park that is a mix of modernist and fairytale elements.
The Sagrada Familia Cathedral is undoubtedly his most magnificent creation and, although still under development, its incredibly detailed facade and astounding interior are a blissful experience. Observe the play of lights created by Gaudí’s stained glass windows.
Allow your guide to personalize your experience of Casa Milà and Casa Batlló, Passeig de Gracia, Palau Guell and the Gothic Quarter. Join us in experiencing the richness of the Gaudí universe!
Professional guide for 7 hours,Private tour,Taxi to Park Guell (one way),Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia,Entry/Admission - Parc Guell,Entry/Admission - Casa Mila - La Pedrera
Gratuities,Food and drinks,Hotel pickup and drop-off,Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: if you arrive late you might loose the entrance for the sites
- The order of the itinerary might change depending on the tickets availability
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.