Game of Thrones and the Old City Tour
meet on location
If you are looking for a tour with a lot of good history of Croatia and Dubrovnik, spiced up with pop culture, and you are a huge GoT fan as well, than this tour is for you.
This 3 hour long unforgettable journey takes you through the history of Dubrovnik – from its very beginning, to the point where this small but glorious city became filming location for Game of Thrones.
Visit with me all the famous landmarks that have been used as shooting locations for the most famous TV show in the world, compare them with the pictures of the scenes from the series and find out how the city was changed.
On this tour you will also learn all about the history of the Old City, its fortification system, Homeland war ’91-’95, everyday life in the City, and economy and film industry in Dubrovnik.
As a conclusion of the tour – have a seat and take a sword in your hand on the replica of the Iron Throne, and take a picture with you as a little souvenir from King’s Landing.
Let the adventure begin!
Entry/Admission - Fort Lovrijenac
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.