Florence Small Group Walking Tour
meet on location
Join this small group tours and discover the city of Florence and the magic of the Renaissance in just 3 hours.
The professional English-speaking guides will lead you on a fascinating walking tour through the streets and piazzas of Florence, to unveil its rich history. They will focus in particular on the Renaissance period, when the Medici family ruled the city, describing the several monuments and churches that line the city’s streets.
Listen to the stories of the Florentine rulers while visiting Piazza della Signoria. Get a grasp of the architectural genius of Bramante while gazing, from the outside, at the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, the Baptistery of of St. John, and Giotto’s Bell Tower.
Explore the typical shops that decorate the Ponte Vecchio, the Old Bridge, emblem of Florence and of its daily life!
Guided Tour for 3 hours
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Refillable bottle of Water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Normal sized backpacks are permitted but huge backpacks will not be admitted.
- Small group tour maximum 14 people
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.