Florence Safari Kids Tour
meet on location
Take a fun tour of Florence with your family, discovering the Tuscan city through the marble animals populating the city!
In this 3 hours walking tour, your guide will point out Florence’s main highlights through stories and anecdotes about its animal statues! Discover the medieval alleys of Florence city center through the help of your family-oriented private guide and learn more about the powerful families and the legends hidden behind statues and palaces.
Start from Republic Square and head to Signoria Square. Take the change to play and guess the history behind the Neptune Fountain, having fun with your family!
Hunt for the Coat of Arms and animals related to the Florentine powerful families. This is an interactive tour for families with children who want to enjoy Florence with an outdoor walking tour of the city.
Private child friendly guide for 3 hours,Local guide
Gratuities (recommended),Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.