Florence for Families Private Tour
meet on location
For a heavenly Florentine family experience of Art, Heritage and History, choose to be accompanied by an Art expert child friendly guide and tour in great style!
Visit the world renowned Academy Museum, also known as the Michelangelo museum, home of the magnificent David by Michelangelo. View art pieces by Botticelli, Lo Scheggia, Giotto and his students.
Walk through the beautiful Florence alleys and explore its most iconic highlights, stopping to enjoy complimentary authentic Italian gelato too.
Take the chance to discover science and renaissance art through an engaging multimedia journeys about the genius Leonardo da Vinci. At the Leonardo da Vinci Museum, play with reproductions of the great master’s inventions as well as learn all about his life.
This 4 hour tour is perfect for families who want an informative and fun overview of Florence, with a top child-friendly private guide who will engage everyone.
Entrance fees (Academy & Da Vinci Museum)
Professional guide for 4 hours
Private tour,Walking tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
We suggest to wear comfortable shoes and to bring a refillable bottle of water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: if you arrive late you might loose the entrance
- It is not possible to skip the line at Holy Cross Church and you should pass security checks. If you don't want to go indoor with your guide, just let your guide know.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.