Florence and Pisa Adventure from Cruise Ship at Livorno Port
meet on location
Make the most out of your time in Tuscany with a private shore trip!
Discover Florence, the center of Renaissance and world renowned hub of Art as well as Pisa, the city of the Leaning Tower. A private English-speaking driver will be at your disposal all day.
Explore the Gallery of the Academy of Florence accompanied by an Art expert private guide, skip the line tickets allow you to maximize your time and get right to viewing masterpieces like Michelangelo’s David and Botticelli’s “Madonna and the Child”, artworks by Lo Scheggia, Allori and many more. We are honoured to be your guide!
Walk through the Florentine city with your guide to take in the best highlights, the Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio, Ponte Vecchio. You might want to grab a bite to eat before heading with your driver to lovely Pisa.
Once you reach Pisa, admire the Field of Miracles and Leaning Tower, enjoy exploring on your own and once you are done, let your driver take you back to the ship so that you may board.
Professional guide for 3.5 hours
Port pickup and drop-off
English speaking private driver with private vehicle for 9 hours
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Entry/Admission - Accademia Gallery
Guaranteed to skip the lines
We suggest to bring refillable bottle of water, and confortable shoes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if a tour or activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The Cathedral has secuirty checks at the entrance with metal detector. There is the possibility of line.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is not possible to skip the line at the Holy Cross Church. If you don't want to visit it indoor, just tell it to your guide
- Please be on time since the tickets for the Academy Museum have a specific timing entrance and if you arrive late you might loose this entrance
- Please note: in case the tickets for the Academy Gallery will not be available in the morning, we will first do the stop in Pisa and then to Florence
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.