Fast track Colosseum with Arena floor small group tour
meet on location
Follow in the footsteps of Gladiators by accessing the Colosseum through the Gladiators' Gate!
Enjoy Fast Track access to the Amphitheater through a different entrance than the general public one. Meet your licensed expert guide at our tour office in Via Frangipane 30 and they will lead you with special access into the Colosseum located only a few minutes away. There, your group (maximum 24 people) will step directly onto the Arena and thus your 3 hour tour will begin! This tour includes the Amphitheater as well as the archaeological sites of the Roman Forum and the panoramic Palatine Hill!
Please note that due to the summer heatwave the duration of the tour may vary slightly according to the needs of the group as well as Health and Security regulations of the visited site.
Entrance fees (Arena)
Enthusiastic Professional guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Hotel pickup and drop off
Tips for the Guide
We suggest to bring a bottle of water
How to reach the Colosseum meeting point:
Colosseum Tour departs from our office located on Via Frangipane, 30 .
Option 1: To reach our office take the metro line B and get off at Cavour station. If you take the exit with the stairs you will be on Via Cavour. Walking down on Via Cavour, after a few minutes you need to turn left on Via degli Annabaldi. Still a few minutes walking and the first alley on you right end side is your destination: Via Frangipane 30.
Option 2: If you get off at Colosseo Stop , outside the metro take the right hand side and walk down Via dei Fori Imperiali (direction Venice square) after 5 minutes walk you will see on the right a little alley with an arch and this is via Frangipane 30. Our office is in a little square located opposite a restaurant.
Colosseums' Rules:Not allow Sharps objects, glass bottle, Drones, selfiesticks parfumes cream spray Allow Plastic bottle water
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Normal sized backpacks are permitted as huge backpacks will not be admitted
- Small group tour average 16 people (maximum 24 people).
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check; although skip the line tickets are included, there may be some wait time to pass through security checks
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: if you arrive late you might loose the entrance or a part of the tour
- A Passport -ID document is a must to access the Colosseum
- Please note: the order of the itinerary might change. It is possible that you will visit first the Roman Forum and then the Colosseum
- The meeting time can be subject of a slight change. In this case we will call/text you in advance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- This is not a wheelchair accessible tour; due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Please contact us and we will be able to customize a private tour for you without architectural barriers.