Express Colosseum small group tour
1 hour and 30 minutes
meet on location
Get ready for a once-in-a-lifetime visit to the impressive Colosseum!
Join our small group tour and you will listen to engaging tales about ancient Rome Culture and secrets of the most ancient amphitheater in the world! You will have a professional guide at your disposal and headset to your guide clearly.
Take advantage of our skip the line tickets and in 1.5 hours you will explore one of the wonders of the world and the symbol of the timeless city. Meet more friendly travelers and join a small group of maximum 24 participants (average 16 people) to maximize your fun time!
Colosseum is a an eternal monument, just like the city that hosts it. The still standing majestic structure of the Flavian Amphitheater will leave you speechless as you admire its beauty and the meaning behind the main levels.
Entrance fees (Colosseum)
Headsets (8 pax or more)
1.5 hour small group tour
Licensed and professional guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Please bring a refillable water bottle and comfortable shoes!
Rome Private Guides is glad to inform you that all our “Small group tours” and “Private Tours” comply with the protocols and guidelines suitable to guarantee the performance of our service in safe conditions to prevent Covid-19.
The safety and health of our clients and staff is our highest priority.
Please note that is not possible to visit St. Peter’s Basilica and It will remain closed until further notice. In this case you will spend longer time in the Vatican galleries with your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Normal sized backpacks are permitted as huge backpacks will not be admitted
- Small group tour average 16 people (maximum 24 people).
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check; although skip the line tickets are included, there may be some wait time to pass through security checks
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure timing may vary. Please check the timing on the tour option you booked to know at what time you have to be at the meeting place.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport or ID document is required on the day of the tour for the entrance at the Colosseum
- The meeting time might have a slight change. In this case we will inform you in advance
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Colosseum Tour:To reach our office take the metro line B and get off at Cavour station. If you take the exit with the stairs you will be on Via Cavour. Walking down on Via Cavour, after a few minutes you need to turn left on Via degli Annabaldi. Only a few minutes walking left and the first alley on you right end side is your destination: Via Frangipane 30.