Exploring Pitti Palace And Boboli Gardens: Private Tour For Families
meet on location or pick up
Choose a 3 hours walking tour through the off the beaten track of Florence with your family!
Visit the Pitti Palace with a child-friendly guide and make the most of your time with special skip the line tickets. Your expert guide will engage both you and your family with anecdotes and interesting tales about the house where once Medici family used to live.
Medici were the most influent family in Florence during the renaissance: discover the charming paintings preserved at Pitti Palace and learn all about it with fun!
Discover Boboli Gardens’ wonders, a great Renaissance park decorated with fountains and statues from the 16th century to the 18th century. Stroll along the beautiful garden paths and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of this park located on the top of the hill. From there you can admire Florence highlights from a different point of view!
Entrance fees (Pitti Palace, Boboli Gardens)
Local guide for 3 hours
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Refillable bottle of water
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you arrive late you might loose the entrance
- Please note: the order of the itinerary might change due to availability tickets
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- With an additional cost the driver will pick you up in your hotel if the hotel is central located in