Explore some of the top highlights of the Eternal City with this private 4-hour tour of Ancient Rome!
The Colosseum, Palatine Hill, the Roman Forum, and the underground levels of St. Clemente’s Basilica are awaiting to be discovered.
Skip the lines and tour at your own pace accompanied by an expert accredited guide. Upon request, a child-expert guide is available for families with children.
Allow yourself to enjoy interactive tools that will bring Ancient Rome back to life thanks to the enthusiastic storytelling of your guide.
A comprehensive overview of Ancient Rome, this is the perfect tour for anyone wishing to learn more about this fascinating period of history while also having lots of fun.
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Professional guide for 4 hours
Skip the line tickets for the Colosseum
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance fees for San Clemente underground to be paid on site
Entry/Admission - Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano
Refillable bottle of water
A current valid passport or ID document is required on the day of the tour for the entrance at the Colosseum. Also a copy is accepted.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note that although we purchase skip the line tickets for the Colosseum there can be some waiting to pass the security check. Every visitor to the Colosseum must pass a metal detector security check.
- Please note : if you arrive late you might loose the entrance at the Colosseum
- The order of the itinerary might change depending on the timings available for the tickets.
- A current valid passport or ID document is required on the day of the tour for the entrance at the Colosseum. Also a copy is accepted.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Please be at the short side of the Arch of Constantine located in Colosseum Square. The guide will be waiting at the side of the Arch facing the Colosseum, with a sign with your name.
Cut off2 days
|August 12, 2020||09:00||100||Show Prices|
|August 12, 2020||14:00||100||Show Prices|
|August 13, 2020||09:00||100||Show Prices|
|August 13, 2020||14:00||100||Show Prices|
|August 14, 2020||09:00||100||Show Prices|
|August 14, 2020||14:00||100||Show Prices|
|August 15, 2020||09:00||100||Show Prices|
|August 15, 2020||14:00||100||Show Prices|
|August 16, 2020||14:00||100||Show Prices|
|August 17, 2020||09:00||100||Show Prices|
|August 17, 2020||14:00||100||Show Prices|
|August 18, 2020||09:00||100||Show Prices|
|August 18, 2020||14:00||100||Show Prices|
|August 19, 2020||09:00||100||Show Prices|
|August 19, 2020||14:00||100||Show Prices|