Early Vatican Semi-Private Tour
meet on location
Enjoy an exclusive semi-private tour of the Vatican with early entrance, you will access 1 hour ahead of the e general opening. You will meet our team and passionate Vatican guide and right after you will be in the priority line ready to fast enter at 8:00 am. We aim to show you the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel before the daily crowd could enter. Our storytelling guide will point out the main art works of the galleries, guide you in the Raphael’s Rooms & tells you stories hidden behind the art-works. You will access the Sistine Chapel,discover Michelangelo’s talent and find out in his frescoes several characters painted as a response for being criticized. Fast entrance to St Peter’s Basilica to see Michelangelo’s Pieta. Privileged entrance1 hour ahead of the general public, you will enjoy Vatican City in a much less crowded environment. Touring in a semi private group your experience will be personal & you will be able to interact to your guide. Personal headsets provided.
Entrance fees,Headsets to hear the guide clearly,Professional guide for 3 hours,Guaranteed to skip-the-long lines
Gratuities (optional),Hotel pickup and drop-off
plastic bottle of water
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- St Peter's Basilica is a Church and as such the Vatican can decide to close it for religious functions without any notice. We are not responsible for unexpected closure of the Basilica. When the Basilica of St. Peter is closed for religious functions, you will spend longer time in the Vatican galleries with your guide.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For booking with kids, kindly bring with you a copy of the ID or passport otherwise the kid tickets cannot be provided and the new ticket should be paid directly on site.
- Please note: if you arrive late you might loose the entrance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
outside Caffè Vaticano. By Metro, (Line A), get off at Ottaviano. Ottaviano
metro stop is only 10 minutes walk to the Vatican Museum only entrance and you
will meet us right across the street with a sign.