Ducati Guided Motorcycle Tours in Chianti (Tuscany) from Florence- since 1990
meet on location
• Discover Tuscany Riding a Ducati Motorcycle. A fantastic experience that mixes a pleasant ride around the sweet and fun roads of the Chianti, the famous Via Chiantigiana, the ancient Roman road, with visit of medieval towns such as Greve in Chianti, Monteriggioni and San Gimignano
• Time for a (light) wine/olive oil tasting and a traditional Tuscan meal at wine farm
• Meet your Guide and Ducati Moto Point in Florence area close the Cascine Park. We give you the address details after the booking confirmation. The Ducati Moto Point is 10 minutes drive far away from the city center (best transportation services there are Taxi and Tramvia/Line T1) departing from Santa Maria Novella Central Station.
• This tour is perfect if you wish to spend one day in the countryside.
Your Moto for the Day,Lunch,Tasting,Tour Leader,Insurance,Bottled water,Alcoholic Beverages
Fuel,Equipment (available at the Ducati Meeting Point)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour Leader
- Full Insurance
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.