Delphi & Meteora Three Days Tour from Athens
We depart from Athens after pick up from your hotel or apartment.
We Drive through the fertile plain of Beotia, crossing the towns of Thebes, Levadia and Arachova arrive in Delphi, the center of the Ancient World.
On the slopes of Mount Parnassus, in a landscape of unparalleled beauty and majesty, lie the ruins of the Sanctuary of Apollo Pythios. We Visit the Treasury of the Athenians, the Temple of Apollo and the Delphi Archeological Museum containing such masterpieces of Ancient Greek sculpture as the bronze Charioteer.
Our afternoon is free to spend at leisure.
Dinner and overnight in Delphi.
The whole morning is free for you to see more of the ragged grandeur of Delphi and take photographs to remind you of its beauty.
In the afternoon we leave Delphi for an interesting trip through Central Greece and the town of Lamia to Kalambaka.
Kalambaka is a small town built at the foot of the majestic grey rocks, crowned by the Meteora Monasteries.
We enjoy dinner and stay overnight in Kalambaka.
After our breakfast, we depart for nearby Meteora surrounder by a particularly impressive scenery. Here, ageless Monasteries containing priceless historical and religious treasures, stand suspended between earth and sky, on top of granite rocks.
We return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia and Thermopylae (short stop to see across the road the Leonida’s Monument).
Arrive in Athens early in the evening.
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Transfers from / to your hotel or closest available location
- Breakfast & dinner
- Hotel accomodation (A class / Tourist class)
- Any Private Expenses
- New "City TAX" for overnights in hotels. The accommodation Tax will be payable by the guests prior to their check-out as following: 5* hotel: 4,00 € per overnight per room, 4* hotel: 3,00 € per overnight per room, 3* hotel: 1,50 € per overnight per room.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.