Cruise to Albania from Corfu
9 hours and 30 minutes
meet on location or pick up
Our Cruise to Albania from Corfu is aimed at adventurous travellers seeking something out of the ordinary.
From the Port of Corfu, we follow the Albanian coast to the city port of Saranda. After a short coffee break in Saranda, a 20 km guided coach tour of the south coast’s virgin shores and scattered islands is available for those who want it. Leaving the mainland again, we pass small picturesque villages and endless fertile plains that lead to a great lake.
The highlight of your day will be a visit to Butrint – an UNESCO World Heritage site. Over the centuries, the ancient town had disappeared under layers of silt and vegetation.
In recent years, however, archaeologists have uncovered some of the finest working town remains in the Mediterranean. At the edge of the lake is the ancient city of Vouthrota.
Lunch is served upon your return to Saranda.
In the afternoon, there will be a walking tour of Saranda, after which we depart for Corfu.
- Full day with a professional guide
- Coach tour in Albania
- Entrance to the Ancient City of Butrint & Entrance to the archaeological museum in the Venetian CastleEntrance to Blue Eye on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Lunch at a sea view restaurant in SarandaTomato salad, cucumber, feta cheese, olives, tzatziki, mussels, pork, beef meatballs, baked potatoes, seasonal fruit.
- Guided walking tour of Saranda and free time
- Coach transfer to and from your hotelif option is selected
- Every Friday we also visit the Blue Eye
- Tuesday: English, French, German
- Thursday: English, French , German
- Friday: English, French , German, Russian
- Saturday: English, French
- Any Private Expensesincluding Items purchased from the on-board bar
- Drinks during the coffee break in Saranda
- Drinks at the restaurant during lunch
- Port Tax (10.00 euros per person)
- Please be at the port at least 40 minutes before the scheduled boat departure time if you have not booked a pick-up and coach transfer. The departure time is subject to slight change according to local traffic conditions.
- Passport details of all participants are required at the time of booking (at least one day before the trip).
- Children under 18 being accompanied only by one parent, the other parent must sign a written authorization. Appropriate forms are available at the central ticket office at the Port. If the parents are not in the Country of the departure port the signature of the authorization must be authenticated from the state of the children and to been translated from the embassy of the country of the port of departure. If the parents are not at the port but in the Country of the port of departure the signature of the authorization can be authenticated from a Police Department of the Country of the port of departure. If the parents are at the port of departure the signature of the authorization can be authenticated from Passport Control Office. The written authorization has to be remitted to the Passport Control Office and the Master or the Purser of the vessel.
- Citizens of a non-European country subject to visa obligation in the Schengen zone need a valid passport and a residence permit or visa of the country belonging to the Schengen zone. Citizens of a non-European country subject to visa obligation in the Schengen zone need a valid passport and multi-visa if the wish to travel from Greece to Albania and return.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring sunglasses & sunscreen
- You can bring bathing suit and towels so you can swim
- You can bring a camera
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.