Gladiators entrance semi private tour is a tour of Colosseum with arena access in a group of only 14 people. This option guarantees you great dedication from the tour guide.
You will access to the amazing amphitheater through the Gladiators’ gate. In only 3 hours you will learn about gladiators combats and Emperors stories. Being part of a very small group of tourists just like you, you will discover Colosseum wonders at an affordable price!
Choose our semi-private tour up to 14 people taking advantage of our special access to the Arena floor from the Gladiator’s Arch.
First of all your tour will begin meeting an enthusiastic guide and seeing the general areas of the Colosseum open to the public. Afterwards, you will discover the Palatine and the Roman Forum!
The arena floor was the place where famous gladiators fought against other gladiators or against wild animals. You will learn about Gladiators’ game, Roman emperors, roman culture and traditions. The Colosseum tickets that enable you to step in the Arena floor from the Gladiators’ gate are special pre-purchase skip the line tickets!
You will then proceed to Colosseum first floor from where you will see the remains of the Gladiators’ school, you will walk along the rings and discover more about this gorgeous amphitheater. In the first floor there are also preserved some of the ancient ruins that bring back to us ancient roman times. With this tour you will touch history and love the Colosseum.
Next stop will be the Palatine Hill, the famous hill where Romolo founded Rome. Roman Emperors built their residences there taking advantage of the breathtaking view. From there, you will be able to admire our beautiful city from above, spotting the Roman Forum, which is the last stop of your semi private Tour of Ancient Rome. Roman forum was considered the center of social and public life. You will walk just among the same ruins that once were famous temples and important buildings.
Are you ready to discover the Colosseum stepping on the Arena floor with an amazing e view of the Dungeons?
- Colosseum with Arena
- Palatine Hill
- Roman Forum
- Entrance fees (Arena)
- Enthusiastic Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Tips for the Guide
We suggest to bring a bottle of water
How to reach the Colosseum meeting point:
Colosseum Tour departs from our office located on Via Frangipane, 30 .
Option 1: To reach our office take the metro line B and get off at Cavour station. If you take the exit with the stairs you will be on Via Cavour. Walking down on Via Cavour, after a few minutes you need to turn left on Via degli Annabaldi. Still a few minutes walking and the first alley on you right end side is your destination: Via Frangipane 30.
Option 2: If you get off at Colosseo Stop , outside the metro take the right hand side and walk down Via dei Fori Imperiali (direction Venice square) after 5 minutes walk you will see on the right a little alley with an arch and this is via Frangipane 30. Our office is in a little square located opposite a restaurant.
In the Colosseum are not permitted:
Pets not Allowed.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Normal sized backpacks are permitted as huge backpacks will not be admitted
- Small group tour average 16 people (maximum 24 people).
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check; although skip the line tickets are included, there may be some wait time to pass through security checks
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: if you arrive late you might loose the entrance or a part of the tour
- A current valid passport or ID document is required on the day of the tour for the entrance at the Colosseum. Also a copy is accepted.
- Please note: the order of the itinerary might change. It is possible that you will visit first the Roman Forum and then the Colosseum
- The meeting time can be subject of a slight change. In this case we will call/text you in advance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
This is not a wheelchair accessible tour; due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Please contact us and we will be able to customize a private tour for you without architectural barriers.