Colosseum Fast track access through Gladiator’s Gate, express tour
1 hour and 30 minutes
meet on location
Fast access to the Colosseum Arena Floor through the Arch of the Gladiators. Get ready for a once-in-a-lifetime visit to the Colosseum! Spend 1.5 hours visiting one of the wonders of the world and the symbol of the Eternal City. Join a small group of maximum 24 participants, accompanied by an expert, enthusiastic licensed guide that, thanks to the use of visual aids and storytelling, will be able to bring ancient Rome back to life to show you its past and present. Discover many secrets and stories about roman traditions and way of living of the Roman Empire!
Gladiators of the Colosseum were real celebrities, they fought to death to entertain the public and Roman Nobility. Take the chance to access the Colosseum through the Gladiator's Gate and step unto the arena floor like a Gladiator! Enjoy a spectacular view of the Dungeons where the animals and cages were once kept and Gladiators used to wait for their turn. Join us for a thrilling experience!
Entrance fees (Colosseum)
Headsets (8 pax or more)
1.5 hour small group tour
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Hotel pick up and drop off
We suggest to bring a bottle of plastic water and comfortable walking shoes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A current valid passport or ID document is required on the day of the tour for the entrance at the Colosseum
- Departure timing may vary. Please check the timing on the tour option you booked to know at what time you have to be at the meeting place.
- If you arrive late you might loose the tour
- The meeting time might have a slight change. In this case we will inform you in advance
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Colosseums' Rules:Not allow Sharps objects, glass bottle, Drones, selfiesticks parfumes cream spray Allow Plastic bottle water
Colosseum Tour: To reach our office take the metro line B and get off at Cavour station. If you take the exit with the stairs you will be on Via Cavour. Walking down on Via Cavour, after a few minutes you need to turn left on Via degli Annabaldi. Still a few minutes walking and the first alley on you right end side is your destination: Via Frangipane 30.