Cider and the Sea Factory of the Basques from San Sebastian
Get a taste of the Basque Country’s maritime heritage and their delicious food and drink during this daylong, small-group tour to the Albaola Sea Factory and Museum, followed by a gourmet cider experience and lunch. First, see a replica of a 16th-century whaling ship being built in front of your eyes as you learn about the area’s nautical history. Next, visit a cider house in the Gipuzkoa province to tour the cellars and enjoy a traditional 3-course Basque meal with unlimited cider.
Unlimited drinks (cider),Cider House menu 3-course lunch,Professional local guide,Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only),Entry/Admission - Albaola, The Sea Factory of the Basques
TOUR GUIDES: Languages: Basque, Spanish, English, French -> ON REQUEST German, Portuguese and Italian
Other drinks besides cider (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Availability for visits cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of visits availability
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.