Caminito del Rey Private Tour From Malaga and Surrondings areas
Explore one of the most popular attractions of the region of malaga on this 5-hour private tour with skip the line ticket. Walk with the official guide through the visit the stunning views of The Caminito del Rey (King’s Little Path) including Private Transport
The Caminito is a narrow cliffside path hanging 100m above the waters of the river Guadalhorce. The path runs from the Embalse de Guadalhorce reservoir, through the famous El Chorro gorge, to El Chorro village (a major centre for rock-climbing, with a couple of rural hotels and a train station). The nearest town is Alora, to the south along the Guadalhorce river valley.
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- Children 0-16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.