Baroque Rome Small Group Walking Tour
meet on location
- Architecture Tours in Rome
- Audio Guided Tours in Rome
- City Packages in Rome
- Cultural & Theme Tours in Rome
- Historical & Heritage Tours in Rome
- Sightseeing Tours in Rome
- Tours in Rome
- Historical in Rome
- Most visited in Rome
- Premium in Rome
- Private in Rome
- Recommended in Rome
- Couple in Rome
- Family in Rome
- Kids in Rome
- Seniors in Rome
- Single in Rome
- Wheelchair in Rome
With this 2-hour small group walking tour, you will discover all the highlights of Baroque Rome as your professional guide accompanies your group through the beautiful square and fountains of Rome. You will start with the Navona Square admiring the Four Rivers Fountain which was designed by Bernini and the church of St. Agnes by Borromini.You will discover through our guide the hidden stories and anecdotes, the rivalry between Bernini and Borromini and learn about the Ghost of Navona square. The Fountain of the 4 Rivers was one of the spot where the movie Angels and Demons was shoot. From Navona you will head to the Pantheon, built in the Roman period as a Temple of the Pagan Gods. Your experience around the Eternal city will take you to the Trevi Fountain with its blue water where you will toss a coin to come back in Rome and you will end your tour at the Spanish Steps. This tour is the best option to get familiar with the city and be familiar as a local!
- Professional guide for 2 hours
- Entrance fees (not applicable)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
We suggest to bring comfortable shoes and a refillable bottle of water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible please inform us by email and the tour will be customized
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, not suitable for those with limited mobility.
- Please note this tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to operate. If minimum number of participants is not reached the tour may not run.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Pantheon is not visited indoor
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.