Barcelona in a Day Private Guided Tour
Discover the best of the Catalan capital during this private full-day tour of Barcelona!
Travel to the Catalan capital’s top landmarks including the Gothic Quarter, Las Ramblas, Passeig de Gracia and Montjuic Hill accompanied by an expert guide and a private driver with luxury vehicle.
Immerse yourself in the world of Gaudi and his masterpieces La Sagrada Familia, Palau Guell, Pablo Picasso Museum and Casa Batlò. You will visit the most stunning church of the city, the basilica of Sagrada Familia and Palau Guell without waiting in line thanks to your Skip-the-line tickets.
This family-friendly tour is the perfect way to see all of Barcelona in a day and offers undivided attention from a private guide!
Personalize it as you want at the time of booking to allow us to provide you with the tour of your dreams!
Entrance fees (Sagrada Familia)
Professional guide for 8 hours
Transport by private vehicle (afternoon 4 hours)
Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: if you arrive late you might loose the entrance to the Sagrada Familia
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.