Barcelona highlights semi-private tour
meet on location
Get to know Barcelona’s past and present by touring its highlights with a licensed, friendly guide in a semi-private group of a maximum of 9 people!
For this fabulous overview walking tour, enter the Sagrada Familia with skip the line tickets accompanied by your guide.
You will love learning all about Gaudi and his most famous work!
Continue to the Gothic Quarter, past the newly renovated St Katherine’s market. In the Gothic Quarter you will learn about the Ancient Roman roots of Barcelona and its intriguing medieval history.
A fascinating tour through Barcelona’s history and art heritage!
Entrance fees (Sagrada Familia),Metro ticket- one stop,Professional guide for 4 hours,Small-group tour,Walking tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note: if you arrive late you might loose the entrance at the Sagrada Familia
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.