Athens City Tour with Acropolis in the Afternoon
3 hours and 30 minutes
This Athens City Tour With Acropolis gives you the opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city.
Our expert guides will take you to see the center of the city, the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the House of Parliament, the Monument of the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University and the National Library.
On the way to the Acropolis we will make a short stop at the Panathenaic Stadium where the first modern Olympic Games took place in 1896.
Also, we will see the temple of Olympian Zeus and the Hadrian’s Arch.
On the last stop of our Athens City Tour With Acropolis we visit the Acropolis and the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erectheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts order in the mind”, the Parthenon.
- All Fees and Taxes,
- Air-conditioned vehicle,
- Transfer from/to your hotel or hotel closest to your apartment,
- Professional Guide,
- All entrance fees,
- The Acropolis,
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Any personnal expences,
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring sunglasses & sunscreen
- You can bring a camera
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is not suitable for people with hurt or mobility problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.