All Day Cruise to Agistri, Moni, Aegina from Athens
meet on location or pick up
Our adventure will start early in the morning, grab a coffee! In a foreign city, all streets look the same no need to worry about finding us, if you want we can pick you up from your accommodation in Athens. On the way to the boat, you will be able to enjoy the fantastic view of the unique streets of Athens. The excursion begins at Marina Zeas where guests are expected to come on board at 08:45 am.
The first stop of the cruise is the island of Agistri, surrounded by vibrant blue waters and clothed in pine trees. Here you can connect with the lush nature and feel the presence of ancients Greeks and deities while swimming and relaxing on the fine hot sand of the long flax-golden beach between Megalochori and Skala. Adventure lovers can join our optional bike tour between Megalochori and Chalikiada Beach.
From there, we move onto the island of Moni. While here, we will serve a delicious traditional Greek lunch, accompanied by traditional wine, beers soft drinks and coffee. Once you finished your feast, you have the chance to jump off the boat, snorkel, swim around the boat, or swim to the island. This gorgeous and unique island has no inhabitants but is populated with law protected deer, wild goats, rabbits and peacocks. We will make a final journey around 3 pm towards the beautiful island of Aegina.
Aegina is famous for its white stone houses, flowery backyards, pistachios, the red volcanic landscape, sensational food, the temple of Apollo and the temple of Aphaia; in fewer words an earthly paradise for those who want to escape modern life. Here you will enjoy the crystal-clear water and sandy beaches of the island while exploring the breath-taking waterfront and traditional Greek cuisine. An excellent selection of jewellery, clothes and textiles are available from the locals.
At approx. 4:45 pm we will sail back to the port of Marina Zeas while enjoying the ambience of a select and chill music, delicious Mediterranean fruits, coffee, and drinks.
On the islands, you will have the fantastic opportunity to explore the main attractions, buy souvenirs, engage with the locals and experience the Greek life or just swim, relax and enjoy.
On the boat, we promise an amazing atmosphere, fruit basket, sweets, snacks and drinks, chill music, stops for swimming and sunbathing. Optional Bike tour in Agistri
- Hotel pick up and drop-off from hotels located in Central Athens (if option selected) - paid locally on the driver 12 euro per person
- Welcome on board: coffee, juices, snacks and cookies
- An amazing day cruise (9:00 – 19:00) around the Saronic Gulf on a beautiful traditional motor-sailing boat
- Shore stops to Agistri & Aegina islands - Jump off the boat in Moni’s translucent waters
- Lunch with delicious Mediterranean-Greek food and traditional wine and beers
- Stops for swimming and sunbathing
- Snorkelling equipment, water noodles
- Chilled music and amazing atmosphere
- During the trip: fruits, sweets, snacks, coffee, juices, soft drinks etc. will be offered
- Multi-lingual professional crew (4-5 people)
- Optional bike tour in Agistri: payment at the rent a bike shop in Agistri
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)